Flexiseq: Osteoarthritis patient survey validates clinical success.
Pro Bono bio welcomes the results from an independent patient survey of Flexiseq conducted by the German product-testing community, Feierabend.de. The survey was performed among the community’s osteoarthritic members capturing their “real-life” experiences of the product and producing results that complement Flexiseq’s impressive clinical data.
The key finding, on Flexiseq, from the patient group were;
– Improved joint mobility: 99% reported that Flexiseq was equal or better than other OA products with respect to improving joint stiffness
– Pain relief: 97% of respondents reported that Flexiseq was equal or better than other products with respect to its effects on pain
– Reduced and mild side effects: 94% of respondent reported that Flexiseq was equally or better tolerate than other products
– Easy application: 92% reported Flexiseq was equal or better in terms of ease of use against other treatments for OA
– Easy recommendation: 69% of patients would recommend Flexiseq to a friend after just three weeks of use
These results are astounding given the range of joints tested which went beyond the knee (the focus of the clinical trials) to include fingers, elbows, wrists, shoulders, ankles and hips.
Mr Michael Earl, who collected a recent award for innovation presented to Flexiseq, comments: “This is a very useful real-life survey with sufferers of osteoarthritis reporting great effectiveness of Flexiseq in treating their conditions. What is exciting is this is the first time we have independent evidence of the product’s effectiveness beyond the knee which was the focus of our clinical trials.
Flexiseq is an innovative German treatment for the management of pain and stiffness in patients with osteoarthritis. The findings of the “real-world” survey support the results from the clinical trials which demonstrate that Flexiseq is an effective treatment for the pain associated with osteoarthritis. This further justifies the product being awards “Innovation of
2013” by the Federal Association of German Pharmacists, in recognition of its drug-free approach to managing the long term pain of osteoarthritis and, in turn, avoiding the well documented side effects of common drug treatments.
The full report for the medical community is available from:
The simplified report for the public is available from:
or in English at:
Ascension Healthcare plc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercialising innovative therapies for the treatment of haemophilia and osteoarthritis.
The Company has three products in clinical or pre-clinical development for the treatment of Haemophilia A and also a range of internationally marketed products for osteoarthritis sufferers.
For more information please visit: https://ascension.co.uk/
For further information please contact
Ascension Healthcare plc
Leverton House, 13 Bedford Square, London
WC1B 3RA, United Kingdom