The example job role position will be based in our office in London. The example job role will be responsible for example job role communication, inventory control and the overall smooth running of the job role. We are looking for an energetic professional who does not mind wearing multiple hats and is self-motivated.
- Develop organizational procedures for job role, in collaboration with colleagues, including filing, accounts payable, and scheduling
- Manage employee schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Coordinate offsite meetings in the UK and overseas
- Order supplies and equipment as needed
- Assist job role, as needed, with budget follow up (e.g., support payment tracking, purchase orders, invoice review)
- As needed assist office employees with travel arrangements and expense reporting
- Assist, when needed, in preparation of presentations (e.g., PowerPoint)
Bachelor Degree or Associate Degree with relevant experience
- A minimum of experience 2 years as a job role to corporate level executive/ Office Management role.
- Experience from the biopharmaceutical sector is a plus Skills and Qualities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Supplier management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with some degree of autonomy.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
This position will not require traveling.
Additional Application Instructions Qualified candidates should forward a resume and cover letter, including a statement of interest, availability, and experience in Word or PDF format via the ‘Apply’ button.